Williams Advanced Engineering’s simulator technology allows high-fidelity advanced training to be conducted in a controlled environment across varied contexts with the benefit of repeatability to enable assessment and skills improvement.
Our simulators are now being used to help improve road safety, fuel efficiency and other aspects of driver behaviour in Qatar and internationally. Regular and commercial drivers can use our technology to hone the right technique and prepare for certain scenarios in a controlled and safe environment. Our simulators include a state of the art software package called 3D Doha that accurately maps the roads of Doha and simulates realistic driving scenarios, with other environments also available. Drivers also sit in an authentic car interior with true to life controls further adding to the simulator’s realism.
Hardware and Software:
- Immersive Visual Display and Audio
- Accurate Force Feedback Control Systems
- Virtual Environment and Localised Models
- Real Automotive Cockpit Interior and Driver Controls.
- Hazard Perception, Observation and Defensive Driving Skills – Accident Reduction
- Fuel Efficiency and Eco-driving Techniques
- Reduction of Vehicle Maintenance
- Improved Customer Experience
- Emergency Services Training